The span for transactions dependent on cash are steadily decreasing. Credit cards and digital payment methods are becoming the norm. In a contact-free post-pandemic climate, cashless transactions are gaining even more popularity. When in need of some instant money, credit cards are one of the best choices.
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card?
- Input your basic details – Fill in your details like your name and contact number in the pre-approved SuperCard online application form.
- Validate with OTP – Proceed by validating the details provided with an OTP.
- See your pre-approved offer – Once you have verified it, you can see your pre-approved offer provided by Bajaj Finserv.
- Choose your card from the available options – From the various types of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, you can now choose the right card as per your spending habit.
- Get instant pre-approval and receive your card – Once you select your card, the process of how to apply for Credit Card completes and you will receive your card shortly.
Five things to know before applying for a credit card
- Annual Percentage Rates (APR) – the credit card apr is the interest rate on the balances you keep that you are liable to pay from month to month. It should be remembered that these cards also bear APRs for fines, which are imposed in the event of late payment. Depending on the bank, it can vary from 15 per cent on the holding balance to as high as 42 per cent.
- Perks – A reward point, cashback, or some other kind of discount or other enticing deals might be provided by your credit card. Credit card issuers also collaborate with airlines, retailers, gas stations, and other companies and service providers to recruit clients in order to offer reasonable prices to their customers.
- Add-On card – You will broaden the perks of your credit card to your dependents and immediate family members by opting for an add-on card. Bear in mind, an additional card is nothing but an extension of your credit card that you are responsible for paying alongside your primary payment.
- Your credit history – Credit card issuers report your monthly credit card use to organizations such as credit bureaus or credit rating agencies. These offices maintain a corresponding credit history for each person with a credit card, loan, or other type of credit-based account. Any credit card errors can appear on your credit report and drag down your credit score, such as late payments and high balances. In the future, it would be difficult to receive further credit cards or loans.
- Comparing credit cards – Evaluating various options is one of the easiest things to do if you want to apply for a credit card. You will be able to decide a card that matches your criteria when you compare the cards you are eligible for. In addition, third-party websites can help you compare a variety of credit card forms issued by a few leading banks in India.
When used properly, a credit card is an effective tools. Treat credit cards like sharp equipment. They’re strong tools, but they have the potential to inflict more harm than good if you don’t use them properly.
Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we work towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs. What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.