Who doesn’t like breakfast food? Whether you are a morning, afternoon, brunch, or dinner person, serving breakfast food will always be comforting! In fact, in a survey made in 2019, over 69% of the respondents revealed that morning meals are much more enjoyable to eat, especially during dinners. Breakfast eaters are more productive compared to non-breakfast eaters, or so they call night owls. For whatever purposes, business meetings, hotel and tourism industries, or special occasions, you can never go wrong with having breakfast catering in Singapore.
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. Meanwhile, morning meetings work well and should not be interrupted. Thus, breakfast meetings are essential. Whether a discussion or presentation, as a buffet catering, sharing platter delivery in Singapore, or individual servings, here are the various breakfast options to choose from when planning your business meeting catering needs.
WHAT TO SERVE FOR BREAKFAST CATERING?
People usually serve breakfast between 7:00 am to 10:00 am. Usually, this is also the time when employees, clients, and administrators hold business meetings. Given that this 7-10 am time frame benefits both factors, it is absolutely best to serve breakfast meals during morning meetings. Whether as a traditional buffet, in containers or boxes, or through a food platter with delivery in Singapore,here are the most common types of breakfast:
Continental breakfast originated in Britain. European touch is the heart and soul of continental breakfast. It is usually buffet style, making it one of the suitable meals for team or business meetings, conferences, pieces of training, customer events, etc. If you’re considering continental breakfast catering in Singapore, you should know that it usually consists of the following:
- Bread, pastries, or assorted baked breakfast bread, such as croissants, baguettes, madeleines, muffins, toasts, waffles
- Butter, various jam or jelly flavours
- Different fruits, such as apples, bananas, pears, grapes, and an assortment of berries
- Assorted cereals
- Coffee, decaffeinated coffee, and tea, such as macchiato, weak black coffee, strong coffee, barley coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate, or a cappuccino
- A selection of different juices. Usually, a continental breakfast catering in Singaporeserves apple, orange, or tomato juice.
What does breakfast look like in America? One thing you should know is that American breakfast is generous, as this breakfast type is a heavy meal compared to continental. This style generally contains protein-based foods to help eaters feel fuller for a longer time. If you’re considering an American breakfast catering in Singapore, here is what it usually consists of:
- Eggs, which can be an omelette, eggs benedict, scrambled, or sunny-side up
- Meat, usually bacon, ham, or smoked salmon
- Toast with butter
- Various jelly or jam flavours or butter
- Pancakes or waffles with syrup or butter
- Fruits, but an American breakfast catering in Singaporeusually has watermelon or pineapple
- Milk, black coffee, or orange juice
Although this is a high-calorie meal, the full English is a traditional hearty meal. When you eat this much food for breakfast, you definitely won’t be hungry again for hours. English breakfast has got to be the heaviest of all the breakfast options. For an English breakfast catering in Singapore, here are some foods it generally includes:
- Meat, such as bacon, sausages, and ham
- Toast with butter
- Beans, which are the main element for English breakfast catering in Singapore
- Grilled mushrooms
- Eggs, fried, poached, scrambled, or omelette.
- Black pudding
- Tomatoes and potatoes, hash browns or fries
- Porridge, cornflakes, rice crispies, or cereal
- Marmalade and jam
- Cakes, such as puddings, muffins, pancakes, chocolate truffles, or cheesecakes (Disclaimer: To avoid making a lot of food mess at your business meeting, consider a dessert box with delivery in Singapore.)
- English breakfast tea, milk, black coffee, or fruit juices, such as orange and apple
While those three breakfast options can give you a productive day and a head start, healthier meals are still more practical. You can consider healthy breakfast options for the members of your meeting. Consider a custom menu from a halal food catering in Singapore and include the following items:
- Greek yoghurt
- Grilled turkey or vegan sausage
- Granola cereals or oatmeal with chia seeds
- Whole grain bread or assorted bagels
- Low-fat spreads
- Assorted fruit yoghurts
- Marmalade, cream cheese, cottage cheese, or peanut butter
- Green tea, coffee, or soy milk
- Protein shakes or fruit juices, such as orange, tomato, and cran-apple juice
- Various fresh cubed fruits and berries, such as oranges, kiwi, strawberries, papaya, cherries, bananas, and mangos
HOW TO PLAN A SUCCESSFUL BREAKFAST BUSINESS MEETING?
Now that you know the different breakfast catering options in Singapore to choose from, you can move to the next step: planning a successful business meeting over breakfast. If you’re still unsure about what breakfast choice to serve for the members of your conference, here are a few tips and tricks you can consider.
PROVIDE A BALANCE IN THEIR FOOD CHOICES
Some people prefer to eat light and healthier foods in the morning, and some want heavy meals. Ensure a balance in your breakfast catering in Singaporeand that the choices you’re going for are something that everyone can enjoy. Consider having healthy food items, such as salads, vegetables, or low-carb meats, while at the same time providing the others with traditional options.
ACCOMMODATE ANY DIETARY OR MEDICAL RESTRICTIONS
When choosing a menu for breakfast catering, consider the employees, clients, and other business people in the meeting. See if anyone has food allergies and special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, vegetarian, and vegan options. Once you have this information, inform your breakfast catering in Singaporeimmediately.
COFFEE TO KICKSTART THE DAY… OR THE MEETING!
Never forget to serve beverages or coffee to the participants of your business meeting. While an apple can help keep the doctor away, a cup of coffee can absolutely help you kickstart the day! Ensure to have a variety of coffee options in your breakfast catering in Singapore.
Not everyone has time to eat breakfast in the morning. Some catch themselves running late, have busy schedules, must leave early to commute or forget to eat breakfast. It bears repeating: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Serving breakfast catering in Singaporedoesn’t only feed your employees but can also help stimulate their brains and boost their energy levels. With these two combined, everyone can help with the meeting. Everyone can provide a suggestion and ideas and help with brainstorming. Also, considering breakfast over business sessions somehow touches the hearts of your employees and makes you a considerate boss.
Need breakfast catering in Singapore?With over 30 years of dedication, Delifrance Singapore is the best caterer to get for any event! Flick them a message via +65 6874 9652 or send your enquiries directly on their website.