Gujarat has always been a go-to state for the MBA aspirants due to the excellent choices it provides. From IIM to Ahmedabad University to ITM Vocational University, students get a lot of options in choosing their MBA colleges. If you have completed your bachelor’s degree and are eyeing for a college in Gujarat here are the top 5 options that you can choose from:
- IIM, Ahmedabad
No college can stand to the likings of IIM, Ahmedabad. This is one of the finest MBA colleges in the world and the best in all of India. It has been ranked NO.1 MBA College by numerous newspapers and survey magazines. IIM has a great reputation and there are multiple reasons backing this name. IIM Ahmedabad was established in 1961 and is governed by the IIM society.
The students who score well in their CAT exam get a chance to take admission in this college.
There are 5 courses in total and the popular amongst them are MBA/PGDM and Executive MBA/PGDM.
For the students who wish to take admission in MBA/PGDM, they have to pay 23 lakhs as fees.
For the students who wish to take admission in Executive MBA, they have to pay 28 lakhs as fees.
- “It is a very good college if you want to grow and have an overall personality that outshines the other job seekers.”
- “The placement cell of IIMA has the sole purpose of conducting final placement drives and give summer internship to the juniors.”
- “The minimum salary of every student starts from 12 lakhs per annum.”
- MICA, The School of Ideas, Ahmedabad
MICA, the school of Idea, is situated in Ahmedabad and was formerly known as the Mudra Institute of Communication. It was awarded as one of the best B-Schools in India by Star Group. It provides fellowship and certificate programs to the student.
For getting admission in MICA, all the aspirants should have cleared any of these three exams: MICAT, CAT, or XAT.
For MBA aspirants, there is a course of MBA/PGDM in the college.
For the MBA/PGDM course, the students have to pay an amount of 20 lakh rupees as a fee to the college.
- “It is a very good college and the teachers here are very supportive.”
- “The infrastructure of the college is good and the campus is Wi-Fi enabled.”
- ITM Vocational University, Vadodara
One of the newest colleges that have reached the top in a short span of time with a lot of hard-work is ITM vocational university. It was established in the year 2014 in Vadodara and 5 years later to its establishment the college has become a top-notch private institute.
The students should have a good score in either of these exams to get admission in ITM: CAT, MAT, and XAT.
For MBA aspirants the institute offers the Master of Business Administration course.
The overall fee of the MBA course in this college is approximately 1.4 lakhs.
- “You get a good environment to study in this institution.”
- “There are a lot of teachers who are proficient in their subject and can account for any doubt you have in the course.”
- Institute of Rural Management
Institute of Rural Management was established in Gujarat in the year 1979 with the help of Swiss Agency Development Cooperation. The management school aims to give all the students a great environment to study and excel. It is a place where a lot of intelligent minds come together to create something better.
The exams accepted include IRMASAT, CAT, and XAT.
The MBA aspirants can get admission in PGDRM course in IRMA.
The Total fee for PGDRM is approximately 12 lakh for 2 years.
- “The entire campus is enabled with Wi-Fi and you get to enjoy with your peers on the campus.”
- “The students here are some of the finest minds coming together under one roof which makes studies and learning easy and fun.:
- SKIPS, Ahmedabad
Established in 2008, SKIPS has become one of the finest MBA colleges in India giving a great result and higher placements than a lot of colleges in the country. With 5 academic institutes all over the nation, it has 34 years of excellence under its name. They have more than 6500 students and about 500 professors in all the colleges.
The exams accepted by the institute for MBA students include CAT, MAT, and XAT.
The MBA aspirants can get admission in PGDM course in SKIPS.
The fee for the PGDM course offered by the institution is approximately 10 lakh for 2 years.
- “I think this is one of the finest MBA colleges in the entire country. They have a good placement history and a trusted name that has seen 34 years of glory.”
- “If you are looking for a college that will give you good placement and high-salaried jobs then go for this college without a doubt.”
For more information related to business management & top MBA colleges in Gujarat visit https://www.shiksha.com/mba/ranking/top-mba-colleges-in-gujarat/2-2-109-0-0